1. The raw materials should be inspected according to the standard, and the contents of harmful elements should be strictly controlled.When some harmful elements (such as boron) are excessive, the forging heating temperature can be reduced appropriately.
2. It needs to be cleaned by a pickpocket or grinding wheel before it can be heated and forged.
3. The furnace temperature and heating rate should be controlled when heating;
4. Avoid excessive sulphur content in the fuel when heating in a flame furnace.At the same time, it should not be heated in the strong oxidizing medium, so as to prevent the oxygen diffusing into the forging, so as to reduce the plasticity of the forging.5. Pay attention to the control of heating and deformation temperature;
5. Pay attention to the control of heating and deformation temperature;
6. When drawing long, start to strike gently, and the tissue is properly broken, the plasticity is improved, and then the deformation amount is increased.The total deformation should be controlled in 30% to 70% range, and should not be used in one place. Screw forging should be adopted, and the head should be sent to the rear end.For forging and intermediate billets with very low plasticity, it is possible to use plastic MATS and covers to upset and other deformation processes.
7. The mold should be preheated (preheating temperature: 150-350t :), and good lubrication should be done when forging and forging.